Friday 12 May 2017

How Are You Doing Your Last Minute Preparation?

Is It POWERFUL enough?

As you may already know, JAMB is starting this Saturday (May 13) and ending next Saturday (May 20). So... 

We Are Now In The Dying Minute

How are you doing your final preparation?

May be you've been going for tutorials; may be you've been studying past questions; maybe you've been reading your books.

But in the dying minute, what do you feel you should be doing? 


Reading more books? Studying more past questions? Or is it taking more tutorials?

Well, I don't think so.

In this dying minute, what you need to be doing is warming up and testing yourself.

You've been reading but how sure are you that everything sank in?

If JAMB brings questions in different patterns, will you understand and answer it correctly? I mean, are you really sure?

Lately, I've been advising JAMB candidates close to me to start looking for good...

JAMB Computer Training Centers

I also advice them to get a good training software anywhere and train on their own - if possible.

why?

Because training with these softwares is the most powerful way I know, to discover if you truly understood what you've been learning. 

There is a BIG difference between reading and writing an exam - especially JAMB. That's why most people will read for an exam and still come out with disappointing results.

This kind of training help bridge the gap between reading for an exam and actually writing it.

It's also a powerful way to warm your brain up and get into the JAMB exam mood.

Another reason you need this last minute preparation method is that...

JAMB is serious Competition

You are competing with more than 1.5 Million people. And at the end, only less than 500,000 will get admission. So take advantage of anything that can help you win.

Finally...

Any time I imagine my Facebook group members, my blog followers and my email subscribers getting admission, I feel so happy.

My biggest joy will come the day I will get your message telling me that you've gotten admission.

I want success for you. So feel free to email me with any challenge you have.

If you have any challenge getting a good JAMB Training Software, please feel free to email me. 

You are also free to call me on 08121374334. 

The email is SmoothAdmission@naij.com.



I wish you success.

More smart JAMBites are dropping their emails and phone number and joining my e-mail list. As a result, they DON'T miss my new and helpful articles. You too can drop your email and phone number. I'm also on Facebook and Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment